Welcome to CIC-Around! Explore the menus in the sidebar to explore the CIC-Around community site. Login using your student ID and UTS password. Go to your own blog by clicking the link “XXX’s Blog” on the top left corner, and read the further instructions there.
You can cut to points in the screencast using the question links below:
- How do I login to CICAround?
- How do I create my profile?
- How do I visit my own blog on the CICAround community network?
- How do I create content on CICAround?
- How do I control who can see my content?
- How do I structure and and organise my content?
- How do I add citations to posts?
- How do I navigate my own content?
- How do I see what other people in the CICAround community network are writing and doing?
- How do I find subject information about my subjects on CICAround?
- How do I access discussion forums (e.g. for my subject) on CICAround?
- I have an idea or problem which I’d like to develop a project about, or I’d like to find project ideas from industry partners, where can I do that?
- Where can I find blog posts about the MDSI?